The vast improvement in sound quality, amplification, mobility and lowered prices are making bluetooth speakers the hot ticket. Add some unique and sleek designs to their look and they’re easily one of the hottest tickets in electronics today.
And we haven’t even mentioned the bluetooth aspect. As internet waves keep getting stronger and faster the ease and convenience make these portable, wireless speakers very attractive amongst consumers. And battery life has also improved to keep your tunes on the go for longer periods.
2015 brings in a whole new crop of quality bluetooth speakers at affordable prices ranging from $50 – $300. You need to shop around, though, as each offer benefits others don’t and vice versa. Here are some ShopRTO tips to making the best choice.
1. Make sure your iPod or portable device has bluetooth capabilities. Many older models do not.
2. Make sure you have your own radio station. With the ability to customize your own radio stations such as Pandora, your radio is just as good as your own playlist and they will find you new tunes for you already knowing your taste.
3. Do you need weather proof speakers? Because, they have them. If you’re looking for a portable system to broadcast outdoors a lot, look for the more durable, weather-proof and longer battery life models.
4. Some have carry cases, others do not. While that may not be a big deal, it is still a factor to be considered.
5. If it’s all about the bass then shop around. Many of these systems don’t have the thump as others and if it’s a big deal to you then be prepared to spend some extra cash. Again, it’s all about what room or settings you’re looking to jam your tunes.
6. Some allow for additional, wireless speakers. If you’re looking for a smaller home system to place speakers in key spots in your home then look for those with that feature. Many speaker systems do not.
7. Read the reviews on the Internet both from the experts and, especially, consumers. CNet Magazine can be a good source for both. Here’s their recent on 2015 bluetooth sound systems.
If you need to rent to own them to try before you buy or for a debt-free payment plan then shop around as some RTO stores carry them, others do not. If you do go rent to own, then make larger payments over shorter time periods to save you money.
Just another ShopRTO Home Audio tip.